Book Live Music (Honolulu, HI)
$400 for 1st hour
$250 for every following hour
* Solo act w/ looping
* Accept cash, checks, credit cards (4% processing fee), and PayPal (3% processing fee)
* State of Hawaii General Excise Tax (4.712%) is fully included in above prices
LIVE MUSIC - Events & Weddings
(Contemporary Solo Guitar & Voice)
Sean Cleland presents a unique music selection that is perfect for your next event or wedding. He blends a classic sound with a modern delivery and aesthetic. Described as an "innovative singer-songwriter and prolific performer” by The Honolulu Star-Advertiser, Sean's setlist features singer-songwriter, rock, pop, folk, blues, r&b, and soul genres - with a combination of classic songs alongside today's current radio hits. His act straddles the line between new and classic, refined and raw, solitary and cosmopolitan. Sean will always work with you to create a setlist and musical environment ideally suited for your particular event or wedding.
*Also of note to clients: Sean is able to sound like a full band by utilizing looping techniques during shows. He offers a fuller sounding experience than a single performer with merely an acoustic guitar. Within one song, he can sound like he's playing an acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass guitar, and drums (while singing). And his hourly rate is much less than a comparable 3 or 4 piece band
*Although Sean's weekly calendar may look full due to his weekly residency gigs, please don't hesitate to call even if you see that he already has a gig on the particular day of your event/wedding. His calendar is flexible and he will work to make your event a reality.
- Calendar Of Shows (updated for the current month only)
- Residency Gig Cancellation Fee:
If your event is during one of Sean's normal weekly residency gigs, and he has to find another musician to cover that particular gig so that he can perform at your event, there is an additional $150 fee (to cover the costs of missing that particular gig). Sean's weekly residencies can be found on his show calendar (which is only updated for the current month, therefore please look at the current month for the days of the week that he works, as these gigs go forward every month indefinitely on those particular days).
- Destination Fees:
$50 (any event beyond 15 miles and within 30 miles from Waikiki)
$100 (any event beyond 30 miles from Waikiki)
*Please call for destination fees for events on other Hawaiian Islands, Mainland U.S., or International.
OTHER PERFORMANCE OPTIONS
- Acoustic Solo Guitar & Voice
*Prices are current as of November 2018. Accurate only for events within Oahu. Prices are subject to change.
*State of Hawaii General Excise Tax (4.712%) is fully included in above prices.
*Rates apply to private events only, please call for venue gig/residency rates.
*Sean's act can include both cover and original songs if desired.
- “We had a tight schedule and were scrambling to get a musician that fit our event. Sean was accommodating and got back to us very quickly. The music was wonderful and complimented the atmosphere of the venue beautifully. When it came to the day of, I didn’t have to do anything. Everything went smoothly. Mainland visitors and local guests alike loved the music and wanted his business card. I highly recommend anyone needing a musician to contact Sean. I will definitely keep him in mind for any future events and will try to make his future live performances!” (Colette L.)
- "We hired Sean to sing at our wedding and reception. He was professional in handling the business side of things. And his voice and guitar skills are absolutely beautiful! Even my friends and family commented on how perfect the music was - not too loud, not too soft, great setlist, great voice. 100% recommend!!" (Kellie T.)
- "Sean was at Hawaiian Brians on March 3 and he puts on an entertaining show. Me and my wife had a nice time." (User: 'Sh2pid1' - Yelp Review)
- "Go with Sean - YOU CANNOT GO WRONG!! We had a beautiful beach wedding and he performed at both our wedding and reception. Sean has an amazing voice and plays the guitar beautifully. He's flexible and has a solution for everything! He learned songs for our wedding that were not on his set playlist. He also played songs off his iPod for us that we needed for the ceremony. Finally, Sean responds promptly which I appreciated as I was planning our wedding from Texas. THANK YOU, SEAN, FOR MAKING OUR DAY THAT MUCH MORE MEMORABLE!!!" (Lisa L.)
- "Sean is a great person and he knows music. I have enjoyed seeing him play with a variety of bands and look forward to hearing him again soon." (Aaron J.)